World Dance Alliance Americas (WDAA) is an independent, non-profit, non-political, and non-religious member-driven organization. It is part of the larger World Dance Alliance including the Asia-Pacific Network and other global regions.
World Dance Alliance Americas:
- provides information, advocacy, and communication for dance organizations and individuals
- offers a forum for the exchange of ideas; and information expertise and resources in all areas of dance.
- encourages an awareness of, access to, and understanding of dance as an art, ritual, traditional expression, and as a leisure-time activity in diverse communities throughout the world.
- encourages the protection of dance repertoire in all dance forms by preservation in notation, film, and other media.
- supports the work of existing dance organizations and collaborates with other groups in related disciplines.
More about us: